- National Middle School Association's web page.
- "The Spirit of Teacher Learning," an article written by Joan and published in the February, 2003 issue of NMSA's Middle Ground.
- an amazing resource for teachers wanting to use music in all curricular areas and for all ages and teaching.
- Jana calls her music "heavy mental" or "psychotherapy you can dance to." I have all her CDs and have recorded some of her songs.
- Check out Monte's music; you'll find great songs about kids, teaching and learning. I frequently use Monte's music in my presentations.
- This is the web page for Peter Yarrow's Don't Laugh at Me anti-bullying program. I've been working with Peter and DLAM for over five years. The program is available free. If you don't know about it check it out.
- This is the absolutely best source online for young children's music.
- The Science Songwriters Association is a wonderful source for songs on almost any science topic.
- Tune in Memory
- 1987 Middle School Journal article by Joan
- NMSA '08 Handouts